APIA Project Assistant Internship
The Asia-Pacific Innovation Academy is co-founded by Brightvision Capital and the European Innovation Academy, in collaboration with the world's leading technology innovation and education research institutions such as Shenzhen University, Emerging Markets Institute of Beijing Normal University, Qianhai Inno-Tech Investment, science & technology innovation institutions from CITIC enterprise and Hong Kong. In implementing the innovative integration strategy of the Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macau Greater Bay Area, APIA aims to bring together top-quality technological innovation resources worldwide to cultivate the new generation of world-class talents and advanced technology enterprises, ultimately creating the Asia-Pacific technological innovation ecosystem with international influence.
Location of Office：Shenzhen, Beijing, Shanghai
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org titled “Internship -NAME-SCHOOL-DEGREE-Expected Graduation Date”
About the role
This role offers you exposure to:
- APIA brand publicity related work,
- Writing and translation of APIA articles.
- Work with an internationally diverse team, to plan and execute the upcoming programs of APIA.
- Valuable opportunities are available to do some business management consulting related work.
We hope that you are:
- Participants or volunteers in the previous 2018 APIA program are preferred.
- Have or in progress of obtaining a bachelor’s degree or above, with strong verbal and written English skills (overseas background is a plus). Area of major studies are not limited, but we prefer majors related to English Translation and Business Management.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player and are interested in venture capital, innovation & entrepreneurship and business management consulting.