We are looking for mentors to join top-level speakers and innovation advocates community at the world’s largest entrepreneurship summer school focused on digital innovations. We will host 50 international teams with a mission to create a new venture: from an idea to a tech startup in 10 days!
LOCATIONS IN 21th JULY to 2th AUGEST 2019 Asia-Pacific Innovation Academy in Beijing, China.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Design Mentors (UX/UI Experts)
Software Mentors (Full Stack Developers)
· Grow together with the startups and inspire students from top global universities
· Make a difference by creating a unique innovation ecosystem to take entrepreneurship education to the next level
· Stand out in the global network and find new business opportunities
· Combine work with leisure while exploring new destinations around the world and benefit from the mentors’ social program.
· Entrepreneurship experience (created a successful startup)
· Have a track record of startup coaching or mentoring
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in multicultural environment
“The APIA Innovation Acceleration Camp functions as a tech-startup simulation and an incubator. It mimics the lifecycle of a startup company, involving ideation, market validation, prototyping and product launch, IP protection as well as pitching to potential investors. As an incubator, it provides the necessary resource for a startup to achieve accelerated growth."
——Zhu Lin,Chairman and CEO of Brightvision Capital President of Asia-Pacific Innovation Academy
“It is a wonderful program! The fundamental process that we go through is how to develop a start-up from scratch.”
——Rick Rasmussen，Chief Mentor of 2018 APIA Innovation Acceleration Camp Director of UC Berkeley Start-up Program
“Young entrepreneurs must have a clear vision and strong will power to be able to grow an idea to a start-up. The theme of 2018 APIA program is a“hot topic” in many countries, which makes an ideal opportunity for the participants to keep up with the market.”
——Biliang Hu，Executive Dean of Belt and Road School of Beijing Normal University
“APIA is all about showing students that they can aspire to create a great company and inspire people around them to do the same thing.”
——Duncan Davidson,VC Investor of 2018 APIA Innovation Acceleration Camp General Partner of Bullpen Capital